- 🔰 COMPLY WITH VESA STANDARDS: MEISO USB-C to DisplayPort cable is designed to elevate your audio-visual experience. With 21.6Gbps transfer speed, it can provide up to 4K@60Hz(4096x2160), 2K WQHD@144Hz/165Hz, FullHD@240Hz resolution pictures, and videos. The design completely complies with VESA DP1.2 Standards. It supports Dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2 and 3D video.
- 🔰 ESSENTIAL FOR EXPANDING MULTIPLE SCREENS: This DP cord is suitable for use with DP-equipped streaming devices. The multi-stream feature can expand your device to multiple displays. You can unlock new possibilities in computing, digital displays, and consumer electronics and feel both picture and audio qualities are dramatically enhanced compared to other standard DP cables.
- 🔰 SOLID BUILD AND STURDY DESIGN: We combine a braided cloth cover with gold-plated ends and 4 standard QC programs to ensure a stable connection, unlike standard plastic/rubber cords without flexibility. It’s easy to bend behind the monitor and the laptop as well as being resistant to tangling or knotting. You can have it rolled up to the length you want and keep the cord organized with the included Velcro strap.
- 🔰 VERSATILE AND MULTI-PURPOSE: It’s perfect for streaming your favorite videos and music to monitors or projectors from streaming devices or can be used to hook up your laptop to an HDTV. MEISO DP 1.2 converter cable means media content and games can be transmitted faster and more reliably, without lagging or sound delays. This DP cable significantly improves the video or audio on not only 4K but also 2K and 1080P. You can save having to purchase another in the future.
- 🔰 24-MONTHS SATISFACTION WARRANTY: All DP cables purchased from the MEISO store come with a 24-month warranty. If your product turns out to have a defect, please contact us through the order detail page or our official contact information. We will reach out to you within 12 hours and help resolve any issue you have with the cable quickly.
4K streaming devices offer high resolutions with realistic details. However, you may never get the right resolution you are paying for unless you swap out the old cable between the streaming device and the laptop. We made this 21.6 Gbps ultra-high-speed cord to provide you with a more realistic look, smoother motion, and greater responsiveness.
This upgraded 4K cable is backward compatible with earlier versions such as 1440P@144Hz/165Hz or 1080P@240Hz etc.
More Features You’ll Love:
- 🔰 21.6Gb/s bandwidth ensures a consistently first-class connection;
- 🔰 Backwards & Forwards compatible with4K/2K/1080P;
- 🔰 Works flawlessly with different Streaming devices;
- 🔰 Plug and play set up without complicated drivers;
- 🔰 Multiple-layer shield prevents interference and enhances performance.
We provide a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. So far, The warranty timelines of all MEISO products are 12 months. For the refunded and warranty details, please refer to the following terms.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Anker’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, We refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through MEISO online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by MEISO or MEISO’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
MEISO’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through MEISO’s authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through MEISO (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, MEISO will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● MEISO must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
● For defective items that MEISO needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to MEISO or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through MEISO or MEISO’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized MEISO reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by MEISO quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resource
MEISO is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of MEISO products
● Returning personal items sent to MEISO
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by MEISO, MEISO takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. MEISO does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
MEISO official support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Métodos de pago
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.