- Wide Compatibility: MEISO cell phone stand for desktop fits most 4-10” smartphones, tablets, and e-readers. It’s compatible with iPhone 12/11/MAX/XS/XR/X/8, Samsung Galaxy S21/S20/S10/S9, Samsung Tab, Google Nexus, Kindle, etc. Please note that we recommend setting 8-10 inch devices in landscape mode to provide more stability.
- Adjustable Design: This phone and tablet holder is a versatile desk accessory for home and office that allows you to make phone calls, video chat, Zoom meetings, and more. It’s adjustable so you can get just the right viewing angle to watch shows, read e-books, and use it as a bedside phone stand
- Flat and Foldable: The phone stand for the desk uses a stable base and can be folded flat without any uneven bumps. Our foldable phone holder is less than 2cm thick when folded so you can easily carry it with you in your purse, backpack, luggage, pockets, etc. when traveling or commuting to your office.
- Anti-Scratch Secure Hold: Our sleek mobile phone holder stand keeps your phone securely in place using silicone pads that offer a firm hold without slipping or scratching your phone. It’s made using durable yet lightweight aluminum alloy to support big and heavy phones while maintaining stability.
- Versatile and Convenient: The smartphone stands for desk is easy to use which coupled with the adjustable angle and height provides just the right fit for most phones and tablets. The flat feet ensure a wider view without blocking your sight and can be fully folded flat for portable use.
We provide a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. So far, The warranty timelines of all MEISO products are 12 months. For the refunded and warranty details, please refer to the following terms.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Anker’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, We refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through MEISO online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by MEISO or MEISO’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
MEISO’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through MEISO’s authorized distributors and retailers, such as Walmart and BestBuy, are handled through MEISO (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, MEISO will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● MEISO must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
● For defective items that MEISO needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to MEISO or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through MEISO or MEISO’s authorized resellers
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized MEISO reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by MEISO quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items in international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resource
MEISO is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of MEISO products
● Returning personal items sent to MEISO
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by MEISO, MEISO takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. MEISO does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
MEISO official support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.